|How to Assist?
We rely on the generosity of volunteers and donors to achieve our goals. We hope you will join us in these efforts in one of the following ways:
Become a Member
To download a membership form, click here.
Volunteer With Us
To download a list of volunteer opportunities, click here.
Make a Donation
In North America
- U.S. tax deductible contributions of at least $100 may be made via the New Israel Fund. Contributions should be marked as donor-advised to The Hotline for Migrant Workers and send to The New Israel Fund, P.O. Box 91588, Washington DC 20090-1588.
- U.S. tax deductible contributions of at least $25 may be sent (and must be payable) to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc., 317 Madison Avenue, Suite 607, New York, NY, 10017 with a recommendation that it be used for us.
In the U.K.
- Donations may be made to The New Israel Fund of Great Britain, 25-26 Enford Street, London W1H 1DW England. They are registered charity #1060081.
- Checkes may be sent to The Hotline For Migrant Workers, 75 Nahalat Binyamin St. Tel Aviv 65154, Amutah No.: 58033309-4
- To make an online donation: israeltoremet.org
In addition to our volunteers, we are grateful to our donors.
Keren Ezvonot (Ministry of Justice)
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes
The European Union Comission in Israel
The Sigrid Rausing Trust
The Zanvyl and Isabelle Kreiger Fund
U.S. State Department
The Moriah Fund
The New Israel Fund
The United Nations Voluntary Trust Fund on Contemporary Forms od Slavery
Rosa Luxemburg Fund
Other bussinesses and private donors in Israel and abroad